Monday 27 April 2015

Love your blog: Week 4 - Gratitude

Unlike last weeks prompt for the #loveyourblog challenge, this weeks prompt of Gratitude left me with so many ideas that I didn't know where to start.

Not a day goes by that I'm not grateful for my knitting, my craft and my community.

Amongst other things, I am grateful:

  • That I have my health and my eyesight.
  • That I have the ability to 'make stuff' out of thin air with just yarn and needles.
  • That I can share this with other people who 'get it'.
  • That these people form a wonderful vibrant community, of which I am part and my tiny portion of it on my Ravelry group is simply wonderful.
  • That we can all support and learn from each other.
  • That Ravelry exists.
  • That my family have a never ending need for socks.
  • That I have time and energy to do what makes me happy, every single day.
  • That yarn squishes down really small for the purposes of stash concealment. 

My family being grateful for our fabulous local market..and  oysters

No comments:

Post a Comment